We are happy to welcome you back to in-person worship. Please note, that the following restrictions are in place:
• worship services have no attendance limit, attendees are asked to continue pre-registering, but walk-ups are allowed and you will simply be asked to provide your name and number at the door
• upon arrival, symptom checks will continue and hand sanitizer will be provided
• masks are required for everyone 12 and up
• chairs will remain spaced and attendees will be asked to maintain physical distancing from other households, socializing will be encouraged outdoors in the parking lot given lack of space in the lobby
• congregational singing will be allowed, music teams will be instructed they are allowed to lead 4 songs to maintain a moderate service length in line with provincial recommendations, and interior doors will remain open
• Communion will be celebrated on the 4th Sunday using individually wrapped elements that can be picked up by attendees upon entering
Questions to ask yourself and that you will be asked by a greeter at the door:
Do you have ANY signs/symptoms of respiratory illness?
• Fever or chills
• Loss of sense of smell or taste
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Loss of appetite
• Extreme fatigue or tiredness
• Body aches
• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
Have you been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with Covid-19?
Have you been told to isolate by Public Health?
Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should arrange testing and self-isolate.
A Self-Assessment Tool has also been developed to assess your symptoms: https://covid19.thrive.health/.
Is anyone in your immediate family unwell?
Please stay home and watch the service online if anyone you have regular contact with is unwell.