If you are interested in serving with Rainbows, here are some ways you can do so:
Contact Isabel Van Grootheest for more information.
- Meals are offered twice every 12-week session and help is needed to prepare and clean up
- Snacks, including home backed goods, are very welcome (especially less sugary snacks)
- Join the RM Society Board, or help plan fundraising events
Kids for Christ
Our children's Sunday programs happen during the second half of our worship services. We are currently looking for:
Contact Pastor Kelli for a discerning conversation.
- a grade 2/3 leader (once a month)
- a grade 4/5/6 leader (once a month)
- people willing to serve in the nursery (monthly or less, as needed)
- people willing to substitute for any of the groups
GEMS is our girls' club that meets on the 1st, 3rd, and sometimes 5th Thursdays from 6:30-8PM. They are currently looking for one more woman to be a counsellor (lead a small group of girls), or any woman interested in coming to teach a craft or skill to the girls. Contact Amanda Stewart if you are interested or for more information.
With Youth for Christ, we have a youth group that meets on Tuesdays from 3:30-5PM during the school year.
You can help out in the following ways:
- provide snacks
- be an adult volunteer with the group
- be part of activities that take place away from the church
For more information, contact Rick Brink or John Ryper.
We are always looking to enfold more people into our worship practices. Consider joining us!
Beyond Sunday morning, opportunities to be involved include:
- Welcome: Greeters, Welcome Center hosts, Ushers, or the nursery
- A/V: Sound techs, Projection techs
- Music: Instrument players or Singers
- Spoken Word: Readers, Worship leaders, Drama, Children's message and memory verse
- After-Service Prayer Ministry
- Hospitality: Communion prep/cleanup; Coffee hour
Contact the church office if you are interested.
- Visual arts (in the sanctuary)
- Tech support for worship (uploading the service on the computer)
- Music Leaders (picking, preparing material, leading music team practice and worship)
Women's Breakfast is always looking for guest speakers (presentations are about 20 minutes) for their meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (9-10:30 AM). Contact Karin Mattern to help out.
Men's Breakfast invites you to join them for their monthly gathering on the 1st Saturday of the month (8-9:30 AM), to be a guest speaker on any topic, or to take on a leadership role.
The Justice and Mercy Team invites you to join their team, or to work with them on projects that interest you. The next project will be the World Hunger Campaign (Oct 20-Nov 3). For more information about the team, contact Sue Cronmiller.